14 Jul Leeds City Region Access Innovation
A scheme to assist businesses to develop new products and processes in the Leeds City Region.
Maximum value: £50,000
Application deadline: None specified
Objectives of Fund
Leeds City Region Access Innovation is provided by the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership.
The aim of the scheme is to assist businesses to develop new products and processes.
The package of support available for businesses includes one to one advice, funding and specialist workshops. This includes the following:
- Funding – Grants from £5,000 to £50,000 covering up to 50% of project costs.
- Specialist workshops – On a wide range of topics.
- Practical advice and support from other businesses – The provider can connect the applicant to a pool of other businesses and expertise to collaborate around their opportunities.
Who Can Apply
In order to be eligible for support, the business must be:
- A small or medium-sized enterprise (SME), defined as:
- having fewer than 250 employees; and
- a turnover of under £40 million or a balance sheet of under £35 million;
- not being part of a larger group of companies that takes it over this threshold.
- Based in the Leeds City Region excluding Barnsley (York, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, Craven, Selby, Harrogate, Leeds), ie a trading address in the Leeds City Region.
- In an eligible sector.
How To Apply
Businesses should contact T4C to find out what next steps they need to take in order to apply.